You can convert an image file (e.g. JPEG, JPG, PNG) to PSD format and redesign it as per your requirements using GroupDocs.Conversion for .NET. All you have to do is to integrate this DLL in your web, desktop or console application.
- Pass source document path as a constructor parameter to the instance of Converter class
- Instantiate ImageConvertOptions
- Specify resultant image format using Format property of ImageConvertOptions class
- Declare SavePageStream delegate, which should proved a stream where each document page will be stored
- Call Convert method of Converter class instance and pass the declared SavePageStream delegate and the instance of ImageConvertOptions from the previous two steps
Have a look at the source JPEG file:
Below is the resultant PSD: