We’ve been delighted to see the response that we received from the users since we released next generation GroupDocs.Viewer for .NET. Therefore, we always keep improving the API and adding more attractive features to it and today, we are much excited to release GroupDocs.Viewer for .NET 16.12.0. With this latest release of the year, users will be able to render and view OTS and WebP file formats. This release also contains some important bug fixes and improvements. We strongly recommend you to upgrade the API to the latest version.
GroupDocs.Viewer for .NET 16.12.0 – New FeaturesWe have added support of following file formats in the latest version of GroupDocs.Viewer for .NET.
- OTS file format
- WebP file format
.NET Document Viewer API – Improvements & FixesIn GroupDocs.Viewer for .NET 16.12.0, we have fixed as well as improved following issues.
- Improvement – Use current directory as storage directory when storage path is not specified
- Improvement – Responsive HTML output for Slides documents
- Fix – Different exception messages for password encrypted Word document
- Fix – Issue in loading SAI image
- Fix – Scrollbars issue when rendering pdf into HTML with embedded resources in IE Edge
- Fix – Unable to load Tex file from stream
- Fix – Unable to load XCF file
- Fix – Incorrect position of graph lines in output HTML or image file
Related Links and ResourcesWe have a few channels and resources for you to download, learn, try and get technical support on document viewer API.
- Download – MSI Package and Zipped DLLs
- NuGet Package – NuGet Installation
- Documentation – Product Docs
- Forum – Technical Support Forum
- Video Tutorials – YouTube Videos
- Example / Plugins – Github Source Code Examples
- Sample Front Ends – Open Source Document Viewer Applications