The following topics are covered below:
.NET API for JSON and CSV Conversion
GroupDocs.Conversion has APIs that allow the conversion of JSON and CSV files into each other. In this article, we will use the .NET API of GroupDocs.Conversion for converting JSON into CSV and then CSV into JSON using C#. Additionally, the API allows the back and forth conversion of various other document formats like word-processing documents, spreadsheets, presentations, eBooks, images, and many more.
PM> Install-Package GroupDocs.Conversion
Convert JSON to CSV in C#
The following steps allow converting the JSON files to CSV format within the .NET applications.
- Load the JSON using the Converter class.
- Set the conversion format to CSV using SpreadsheetConvertOptions.
- Call the Convert method to transform the JSON data to CSV format.
The following code shows how to convert JSON to CSV format using C#.
Convert CSV to JSON in C#
The following steps allow converting the CSV files to JSON format within the .NET application.
- Prepare the load options for loading the CSV file.
- Load the CSV using the Converter class.
- Set the conversion format to JSON using DataConvertOptions.
- Call the Convert method to get the CSV data transformed into JSON format.
The following code shows how to convert your CSV file into JSON format using C#.
Get a Free API License
You can get a free temporary license in order to use the API without the evaluation limitations.
To conclude, you learned how to convert the JSON files to CSV format and also the conversion of CSV files to JSON format programmatically using C#. You can learn more about the .NET Conversion API using the documentation, or by examples available on GitHub. Get in touch with us at the forum.