Good news for the document management world! You now have all required online document management apps available under one roof. I’m talking about GroupDocs: a one-stop-shop for all your document management needs. The history of modern document management systems began with development of a set of computer apps, which were used to store and monitor electronic documents. With the advancement of technology, new branches were formed in the system. Now, online document management is not just storing or monitoring your electronic documents, but it’s a system that lets you manipulate your documents any way you want. [caption id=“attachment_1488” align=“alignnone” width=“600” caption=“GroupDocs - Make your online document management easier”] [/caption]
Six Powerful Apps to Make Your Online Document Management EasierHere at GroupDocs, we’ve developed a suite of online document management applications that can help you streamline your document workflow. Our document management suite includes the following web-based apps:
- GroupDocs Viewer - allows you to view PDF and Microsoft Office documents online, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint files.
- GroupDocs Signature - a legally binding online signature service that lets you sign contracts, invoices and any other legal documents by applying an electronic signature. With this app, you can legally sign documents from any web-enabled device, without the need of printing, scanning and faxing them.
- GroupDocs Annotation - allows you to annotate PDF and Microsoft Office documents online, right in a web-browser. The app lets several parties remotely annotate the same document in real time. This is a convenient approach to how you and you colleagues/partners can collaborate on a document while reviewing it.
- GroupDocs Conversion - a universal file converter. Allows you to convert back and forth between literally all common business file formats.
- GroupDocs Assembly - allows you to automatically generate custom documents by incorporating data entered by users through online forms into your document templates.
- GroupDocs Comparison - lets you compare two revisions of a document online. It compares documents side-by-side automatically and highlights all differences with underlines and strikeouts. With this app, you can compare Word documents, PDF files, Excel spreadsheets and even PowerPoint presentations.
[caption id=“attachment_1479” align=“alignnone” width=“600” caption=“GroupDocs’ online document management dashboard”] [/caption]